Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween and Hump Day

Alrighty then family!!!
Well this week was pretty solid. We had the normal number of lessons but we didn't really find very many new people this week. That was a little bit of a bummer. But my companion and I are really doing a lot better. I mean we aren't perfect but I think we are able to get over the little things that happen. To be honest I don't understand why little things get between us so much. Haha I have never thought I was very hard to get along with. I dont have very many problems with the way people are. But I have learned that one thing gets on my nerves now more that anything else in the world.. haha It just so happens that the one thing is something that ALL of my family has gotten mad at me for more than once.. that is when somebody pees on the seat.. there is nothing worse than sitting down to do your business and sitting and being wet with ya.....
This week I was reading 1 nephi 20 which helped me with a whole bunch of different things. I hope that you will all try to read that because it is a really cool chapter. I am loving the Book of Mormon these days. I have really learned how to study and really search the scriptures. I can tell you that I think that is where my personal testimony has changed and grown the most.
Next I would just like to thank you all for writing me this week with a lot of the same things. haha which was pretty funny because all of you were so kind in mentioning this week is hump day.. haha has it really been one year since I left home?? "But that's impossible"... haha I think my favorite part is that I have been gone a year and mom is sending me pictures of the house and yard. Absolutely nothing has changed outside since I left.... Why?? I don't want to hear about the backyard and weeding that junk when I get home.. oh and to answer your question Kelli... yes I plan on burning me a shirt.. haha so that I have something to mark my time and remember, not because of other reasons...
So I think that is about all I got for this week. I am so happy to be out here in Peru and it is pretty crazy to believe how long it has been. I can go back and read what I wrote one year ago in my journal and it is pretty entertaining. I know this is the work of the Lord and I love every minute of this work. Thank you all for supporting me in this time of my mission.
Love Elder Farr+Moore+Orth+Future Waite!!=Awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment