Sunday, November 27, 2011

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST....





ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST....
Well there goes half of the mission, can you believe it.. i really don't think I can.. haha it is just really funny to me because everyone said that time passes really fast but i didn't expect it to pass like it is. This week i had the opportunity to have a family home evening that the ward set up and well lets just say that it ended up with me just a mess covered in eggs and other really gross stuff, well just flour and eggs, but it was pretty hilarious! turns out my companion had been secretly spreading the word that i was completing one year.. haha it was pretty fun on my one year day.
This week we were able to place two people with baptismal dates and we are working with a family of 7 kids that could be baptized but they just need to understand why it is important and come to church. They are really cool but they don't want to wake up at 8 to come to church.. And well other than that this week went by really fast. I cant think of an experience that was too crazy and i don't have all the time in the world to write.. So today all i am going to say is that i am going to work even harder in this the second year of my mission. I am so happy to be out here working in the Lord's work, finding the people that the Lord has prepared for me and for my companion.. I know that they are here because there have been some people that all we did was say hi and they were like ya come and visit us, and then they want to be baptized.. I know this is the work of the Lord and that we as missionaries have the chance to dedicate these two years of our lives in the service of the Lord. Well I love you all so much and i love that i have such an amazing family and friends that are supporting me in this work,,, i just realized i have written work a lot in this paragraph.. you know why because it is work.. i look at this as my best and favorite job where i can work and give it my all and just be happy doing it. I love you all so much and keep it real..

No comments:

Post a Comment