Monday, October 17, 2011

HOWDY HOE
Well there goes another week family. This week we had our interviews with President Manning for the first time in 4 months. It was pretty fun. We got to talk about how the mission has changed my way of thinking and he says I have changed but i dont know if i have really changed all that much. But I am happy that my companion and I are having a lot of success here in this area of pueblo nuevo.. This week we found 12 new investigators that could very easily progress. I think my companion and I are finally progressing and not fighting as much anymore. This week we only had 13 lessons with members but it was strange how we only had these 13 lessons and were able to have almost equal in new people. That means that we found some families and not just one person to teach. I think this area has a ton of potential and all we have to do is open our mouths and talk to alll of the people that the Lord puts in our path. I dont know how but i feel like I am so much more open to talk to the people. I dont need a reason to start talking to someone anymore i can just tell them why i am there and if they want to listen they can and if they dont it is their loss. Now I dont know if that is the way I should look at this but for me it helps because a lot of people are scared to talk to random new people because they could get just straight up rejected.But the good news is playing bball with nate i am used to that.....hahaha funny joke..nate cant reject me.. haha other joke.. But really I care for the people and if they accept I can show that more but if they reject me I dont take it personally.. That is something I learned a long time ago to not take things personally. We have one message and if they dont like to hear the truth they dont have to listen that is the point of this life. I love the mission and I wouldnt want to be anywhere else I cant believe how fast time flies and how much I have learned... I love all of my family and the examples you have all been to me and also all of my friends that are putting there strength in the same work as me.. I love you all so much have an awesome week..

No comments:

Post a Comment