Monday, May 9, 2011

After Mother's Day Call

Alright well it was super awesome talking to you all this week!! This week was awesome, but the sad news of the week is that my companion got changed! Now I have a new companion named Elder Serrano.. he seems pretty chill, and I have a first question for each of my companions.. it is .. Do you like sports or art.. as of now the companion that liked art I had an ok relationship with, and the one that liked sports was awesome!.. My new companion likes sports, so we will see how it goes, but ya it seems like it should be alright. This week we had only 25 lessons because my companion didnt really want to teach the last two days. He wanted to say goodbye to his converts in the area.. but it was another great week! We have one of our investigators set for baptism this week in Hermano Pedro and he is reading the Book of Mormon like crazy. He is awesome. Then hopefully this week we can get Hna. Amelia and Juana married so we can get them baptized, because they are both ready for baptism just need to be married.. I dont have much time to write so this letter will be short because I was waiting for my companion to arrive until 11. Then we got here late so I cant write a ton but, ya life is rolling and flying by.. just need to enjoy the spirit in our lives and all is going to be awesome. While I was talking to Korey I realized that starting your day off with a little scripture study is awesome.. it just seems to start the day off with a spiritual boost... but that is my spiritual experience for the time being.. Well that is all for now.. love you tons and I will talk to you again next week..
Love Elder Farr+Moore=Awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment