Monday, April 4, 2011

April Conference

Howdy Hoe!!
> Wow, conference was awesome right!! the message that i got out of it is that all people need to help the missionary work, we need to have awesome desires and hopes at all times because they lead to actions, we need to do more service and lastly we are a church of action!! I loved it and when i started watching on saturday morning as you all know i saw the snow and started laughing out loud, and just yelled to all of the missionaries in the room que feo!!! it was great. i was laughing hysterically and i was super sorry for you guys, but it just made me happier to be here!! It was awesome to see that and know that i am supposed to be here.. And this week was legen wait for it... it was cool because we had 25 lessons in a week of five days. we could not do anything tracting wise during the days of conference! But 25 lessons is 10 lessons more than the average in my old area. the people here are so much cooler and more humble and they will talk to us at all times! It is an incredible experience to be in this area and my companion is from lima. he is about 10 minutes from my old area in surco so he is not far from home. but we get along great! his favorite sport is basketball and we are always happy together. he is so much more chill than elder tello and that is just my personality, so when we are teaching i feel like it is just coming more naturally. i love it. we have a little 10 year old and his family that we are teachin, the 10 year old was baptized a couple weeks ago, and he is crazy. saturday he came to conference in the morning with us then we went to lunch and he thought we were going home after that but then we told him there are two more hours and his reaction was.... oh que suerte!! he was so excited he just kept saying these are the words of prophets.. it was so sweet....and i hope your not lactose intolerant cuz this next part is dary!! Legendary.. i know this church is true and i love the family that i have been given to help me through this life and the examples that they are to me i love you all and i would be nothing without you! keep being amazing and i am trying to keep myself up to your level.
Love elder FarrMooreAwesome
(Note from Matt: I only have 20 minutes so I am not going to have time to write to all individually this week. I am sorry, but I will next week. Thanks for all the letters.)

No comments:

Post a Comment