Monday, January 10, 2011

First week out.

Alright so it has been a week or so in the field now.. It has been hard but at the same time it has been very refreshing and different. So i got into the field and as i told you we had a baptism for last friday. Her name is Hna maxi and she is a really cool like 50 year old lady and she is just super nice and the bishop baptized her and she came to church on sunday and all went well. Also this week i went and bought a couple things from a store and now i eat pancakes that i make in the mornings after i take my warm shower. So it has been a rollercoaster with the spanish there are days i understand things and days where i am like get me out of here.. not really get me out of here just let me know what you are saying more simply por favor... haha it is just really different. So i have not decided how my companion is yet he teaches me really good things in our study but i dont know if he gets the section in preach my gospel that says hablar con todos.. because his way of talking with everyone is saying hola... he doesnt try to say more than that and that kind of bothers me.. haha but i have decided that this week i am going to change that and i am going to try to talk more myself.. we havent had really any crazy experiences just getting used to the area and being super awesome.. i make my companion pancakes and he likes them but then on the bus he always says that he has no money and makes me pay.. so next time i dont think i will have money and make him pay cause i know he has money. but i just want to say that i love it here and it is straight up fun. I am trying to study all that i can and learn as much spanish as a i can but it is tough and so i read my book of mormon in english side by side with spanish to try to understand.. well i know all is well at home let me know how the big game goes tonight and tell daniel go ducks.. Love you all so much you have no idea when i feel down i think of home and you would think i would feel more down but it actually just calms me.. your favorite elder farrmooreawesome..

No comments:

Post a Comment