Monday, November 26, 2012

There goes 2 years

WELL I WAS GOING TO WAIT UNTIL CHRISTMAS TO TELL YOU THIS BUT WITH THIS CHRISTMAS BONUS CHECK WE´LL BE PUTTING IN A POOL........ YUP THIS IS IT, THIS IS THE BIG ONE....haha or something along those lines.. sorry if i am a little bit off but i havent seen the movie in two years.. Wow so there goes two years..... this week we will pass the 2 year mark for my farewell and the 2 year mark from when i started.. nuts....but hey this week went pretty well, we have been preparing the people for baptism and we are really really trying to help 2 people make it to baptism in this week, jazmin and darsy.. it would be really cool to help both of them make it.. jazmin is a sure thing but darsy is a little bit unsure... but we really are working on finding the people and i know that it will not be easy but we are really really trying to finish off these weeks with all the strength that i have got.. i love this area and it will not be easy to say goodbye to all these people.. it is unbelievable how much has happened!!! life is nuts!! well we are in the last email.. i love this gospel... there really is nothing like it and i know that when i get home i dont want to leave my bubble.. i am so happy i have the best family that is always there to support me and i love how much you have all taught me in my life before the mission and also how much i have learned from each of you still being in the mission.. I have learned that i have a testimony of the gospel and i know that my family is the reason that i have been able to have such a good life. This really is unbelievable that it took leaving my family for two years to really really really appreciate them.. i have always loved my family for being awesome and fun and hilarious but now i know that the gospel is the motor for the boat.. I love you all and thank you for all the support you have given me in my mission.. I hope that we all may continue our progress in life together and read and have a good time as a family all the time.!! well i guess that would be alll right??? i love you tons and i will be talking to you later.......... Love Elder Farr+Moore+Orth+Waite+Whitehead+Farah+Future Whithead=AWESOME

No comments:

Post a Comment