Monday, July 30, 2012

Happy Birthday

Well Family!! So turns out my birthday was this week.. who knew?? haha well it went really well.. well it went well because i wasn't in my area for Tuesday Wednesday or Thursday.. but hey the end of the week went really well and we were able to have our two baptisms on my birthday and it was really cool and all went perfectly ... if i am lucky i will be sending you some pictures right after i send you this e mail.. it was a really fast week and well we were able to have a leadership training and it was kinda strange because in the middle while were eating lunch president Douglas called me and asked me if i was doing ok.. because he said as he was talking in the meeting he looked at me and felt like he needed to talk to me. and i was actually thinking a lot about my area and so i did want to talk to him because i hadn't been in my area for three days because the zone leaders were trying to tell me that we aren't working and it really bothered me because for the last few weeks as i have been saying we have been working a ton with the less actives and things like this and so according to our indicators they aren't the most incredible numbers but the zls are just trying to give us crap, and so i talked to president to tell him that we are getting attacked by the zls because we are focusing on the branch and he told me.. look i was visiting the districts and i am going to be telling all the zone leaders here next week and i have been preparing to tell them to do exactly what your doing in Mala.. and he told me not to worry and to keep working with the less actives because we need them to be stronger. and it made me feel a whole lot better and i know that the spirit tells us what we need to hear and that the lord will have other people help us through our problems if we are having them.. i know the spirit is the comforter.. and that he is always there for us.. I love this gospel and thanks to this experience and the baptisms this week was a great week and i am so happy to be here in the mission, and i cant believe that Elder Moore is finishing this week.. i love that kid he is so awesome.. and i know that he has made these two years legen,,,, wait for it.... dary... LEGENDARY.. The gospel is true and everything we need to do is live it.... and everything else is cream cheese.... Love Elder Farr+Moore(Chao amigo

No comments:

Post a Comment