Monday, June 18, 2012

Couple day of the flu!

Well family this one is going to be really quick... This week was kinda lame me and my comp both got hit with the flu but for me no big deal just keep rolling with my two mottoes... i don't get sick i only get more awesome... and fight on.....but my companion on the other hand reminds me of someone i used to know that every time she got sick it was like the world was ending and she couldn't do anything... that was my companion this week.. haha we didn't leave the room for two days because he wanted to stay in bed and called the office and was exaggerating his symptoms and i was like yup those are the symptoms of the flu,, but whatever..haha so we found two people this week but we will see if they progress.. and Elmer's family is doing well but his 13 year old sister is putting up a wall like she has problems with what we teach.. but she wont tell us what.. so we are trying to work with her.. I love this mission and i know that my faith has grown just being here and learning more about the scriptures. I love how the scriptures explain so perfectly the atonement of Christ. Just remember at all times that Christ suffered for EVERYTHING... not just our sins or the wrong things we do but EVERYTHING, he suffered our sorrows, our pain, our sicknesses, AND THE LIST GOES ON TO EVERYTHING. He is our Savior we can rely on him in every difficulty that we pass. I know that life is a roller coaster and that it just keeps on going and there will always be ups and downs so if we are in a down we can only go back up.. hahaha i love you all so much and i love the support that you all give me on a weekly rate.. have a great week and i will too. Love Elder Farr+Moore+Orth+Waite+Whitehead+Future Farah+Whitehead=AWESOME

No comments:

Post a Comment