Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Week

Alrighty then FAMILY IF YOU REMEMBER THIS WEEK IS MY BIRTHDAY...I HAVE TWO WISHES.. 1.Go to 7-11 and get a diet coke and say this one is for you buddy.. and i will taste it... 2. if you dont want diet coke go to in n out and enjoy a double double sl xxxs... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. with one of my fry salads... ya that sounds good..let me know if you take my birthday wishes seriously and which one you choose.
Ok so to continue i just want to say thank you to everyone that wished me a happy birthday this week and i just want to say that i got some tears in my eyes during a couple. i know that it was your goal to make me cry and i dont know if i would say you completely succeeded but you were really close if not. Well this week was awesome in the sense of the mission and let me tell you why... So we had our normal week where we were teaching all the lessons we could and then one morning i read something in preach my gospel. The part that says the importance of the members in chapter 9.. well there is a letter from a missionary to his president and it really is how i feel about my area right now. In the beginning we had a lot of problems with the members and now we have 28 lessons in one week with members so there has been a huge change. It is really amazing because as i read that letter it just made me think about how important the people of this area are to me, and how i have grown as a missionary these last couple changes. i have learned how i need to treat the members and how they are the key to the mission.. it made me think of something i have close to my heart that says, in my mission i will not only have good relations with my fellow missionaries but also with the members that i associate with.. it is incredible how things come to pass and how you can learn from everything.. this week the members helped us bring people to church. we had 15 investigators in the church and we normally have 7 or 8. It was incredible how things can change.. also this week we had an awesome lesson with the familia deza.. they felt the spirit so strong and they are literally my miracle as of now in my mission. i love it.. the spirit is so strong these days and we have changes next week and there is a good chance one of us is gone. that is why i am writing about how awesome my area is because it just makes me happy to realize my purpose in this area.. i love you all and i know that everything happens for a reason and that the blessings we receive if we are doing what we are supposed to do will come to pass.. life is amazing and i am going to love my birthday and i will enjoy it because well it is number one of two that i wont have with all yall in the home front..hope you have a great week and i will talk to ya when 'im 20. peace out...
Love Elder Farr+Moore+Orth=Awesome....

No comments:

Post a Comment