Thursday, June 23, 2011

2 Baptisms.



Alrighty then family!!!
Ok so just so you know this week-- yes-- went by really fast.. And I just want to say happy late fathers day to my papa. i want him to know that i love him so much and everything that he does for me. he is just always willing to help me in my life.. He even gave me my car when i turned sixteen.. sure the car had 23 years, but it is still the best car in the world. i don't even remember him giving me the keys to it but it is all good and i hope you downed a diet coke just for me pa.. and hope you have an awesome week.. Alright in other news this week we had our two baptisms on saturday night and all went perfectly. i baptized victoria and then my companion baptized juana.. it was really cool and all went well. They were both really happy. i think hna juana a little bit more because she has been ready for so much more time. she has just been trying to get married and she finally got that done on friday; and was totally ready to be baptized on saturday.. Alright so on that note the wedding for hna juana was just chill it was me and my companion and her family and our pensionista.. it was awesome.. we just went in and this guy said some stuff and then they signed about 5 papers and they were married. it was sweet! we had a bunch of pictures from that but unfortunately i don't have a camera so none were with my camera.. sorry..... haha anyway other news this week is that we had changes and i didn't get changed and neither did my companion. so that means we have another six weeks together and for those of you that care the next change is august 1. yes that means i will be in my area for my birthday. can everybody just say awesome for me.. So this week we taught a good 27 lessons. i love my area for the lessons and the people, but a lot of those lessons were preparing the people for baptisms. also this week we found 2 more new investigators that we are pretty excited to be teaching. come to find out one of them, her dad has been a member since he was a kid, but he has been inactive forever. so we might get to activate him and baptize his family. that is the dream for us so far and she has all these questions about prayer. why cant we ask what we want to in prayers. there is only the one prayer with oh my father..... well we told her how to really pray and we have a lesson with her today to see how she feels about it.. anyway that is this week and sorry if this is all over the place. i am just thinking of everything really fast and then typing it.. so i just want to say this church is true and that if you pray, read, and study we will know how we can help the church grow and how we can be of service.. I love you all so much and i am so happy for my friend ryan that he put in his papers and i cant wait to here where he is called too.. who knows maybe peru lima south..
Love your favorite Elder Farr+Moore+Orth=Awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment