Monday, April 18, 2011

4-18-2011

Here we come again....name that band..
Haha well i dont know why i started with that but all systems go and soon the world will know.. the gospel of Jesus Christ. I love my new area it is so freaking sweet! this week me and my companion were even more awesome and we taught 33 lessons, have 25 investigators, 8 of which are really progressing, and 2 baptisms for this week. It is awesome. ya me and my companion are still awesome! we have had no problems and i dont see any coming. we are like brothers, we can joke around but at the same time teach with the spirit. I love it because he knows so much about the book of mormon, so i am learning a ton. and my district leader told me that i need to learn what i am going to right now, because there is a good chance my comp or i could go next transfer. so that is a huge bummer but nobody knows until the day of changes. So this week was incredible! the only way i can say it is it was a spiritually driven week. Well on Wednesday me and my companion were just walking away from an appointment that didnt show up so we went to another house that we didnt plan at all. his name is pedro and he let us in.. now pedro in the past has not been progressing at all, but we got there this night and he was like i read and prayed and i want to give myself to the church when i learn more of what you teach me. so that was crazy and he told us what he read in moroni ten and said he like verses 3-5. haha those are the verses that we focus on so it was great.. then we went to another lady that my companion contacted a while back and she told us that she needed something in her life and gladly talked to us. and then yesterday we had another appointment fall through so we decided to go to a house of a member, we dont know why, but in the house that day was her daughter who has been inactive for fifteen years and started crying when we told her to come back to church because she said she wanted to but just couldnt bring herself to do it. it was crazy this week and the spirit was driving us.. i am so excited to get back out there this week and hopefully pull in some more spirit. i am doing great in that sense but yesterday i got flees!!! it is not fun to be itching but my awesomeness is stopping them i have decided, so all is well if you ask me.. no flee will stop me.. i know this church is true and will only help somebody going thru a hard time in life. just open the book of mormon and it will be on a page that will help in that exact thing. just search ponder and pray..
love your favorite elder Farrmooreawesome

No comments:

Post a Comment