Monday, February 7, 2011

Hola from somewhere warm...
Haha so the weather down here is incredibly warm and it is just really awesome in this area! I love our ward and our investigators. We have been teaching a lot but only a couple of families. we are working on teaching some more people. this week we found 103 future investigators but 90 percent of them are for other areas. our area is just where everybody works and then they go to other areas where they live, so that is kind of a bummer, but at least we are talking to a bunch of people. My spanish i feel took a crazy leap this week. I was understanding a ton but there are still those days that are just like what in the world is going on. It is pretty funny on those days, i think i laugh more those days cause i am just amazed at how i understand and then I don't understand. it is crazy! but in my opinion the spanish got a ton better so it was really good. Also another week down in a flash..people arent kidding. once you are out in the field time just flies. it has already been a month!! we have changes this week and i dont want a new companion.. ever since i started understanding more, things have been awesome with elder Tello. we can joke around now as we walk around which for me is good enough, right now, just so i know that i am happy and can be myself.

 
Posted by Picasa

And as i well know today is my favorite Emma`s Birthday!! i cannot believe she is 5 already! haha.. i remember getting checked out of school to go down to cali the morning she was born.. That is ridiculous! it really seems like yesterday when i think about it. I love you little girl and i just want you to stay your happy self and have fun on your birthday! .. Happy birthday to Jeff also.. I just thought of when i got to share a room with you back in the day. and then remembered when you introduced me to entenmans... yum.. anyway i just want to say that i love you all tons and hope that you have had as awesome a week as i got to have. Love your Favorite Elder FarrMooreawesome

No comments:

Post a Comment